1. What information do we collect?
- Mumbu collects your information when you register on the Mumbu site and when you visit Mumbu pages.
- Name, and contact information, such as email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- Personal information you provide to us through correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity);
- Information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- Aggregate Information: Mumbu collects non-identifying, general, generic and aggregate information to better design our Web site and services.
- Non-Personal Information: Mumbu may collect non-personal information as you use Mumbu. When you use the site, Mumbu, third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners may receive and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from your browser or mobile device, including your IP address.
- We may combine some Non-Personal Information with the Personal Information we collect. Where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information if the resulting combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
2. How do we store your information?
We use hosting provider Heroku, Inc, therefore your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations both within the EU. Mumbu maintains control of your information. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
3. How do we use your Information?
- When you use the Mumbu site, we may request certain information. Mumbu does not share any of your personally identifiable or transactional information with any person or entity, other than as set out in this policy. Unless the Candidate opts to allow access to personal data no other third party receives your personally identifiable information or other transactional data except for those with whom you have transactions and share that information. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify consumers about updates to our web site and for communications, such as customer service.
- Communications: We may send you a welcome email to verify your account and other transactional emails for operational purposes, such as billing, account management, or system maintenance. You may only stop those emails by terminating your account. We may also send you promotions, product announcements, surveys, newsletters, developer updates, product evaluations, and event information or other marketing or commercial e-mails. You can opt out of receiving these email communications from Mumbu at any time by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your e-mail preferences on your Mumbu account or emailing us to have your contact information removed from our email list or registration database.
- Marketing: You agree that we may use your personal information to tell you about our services and tools, deliver targeted marketing and promotional offers based on your communication preferences, and customise measure and improve our advertising. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
- We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission. We may use and share Non-Personal Information for our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites. For example, we may use the information to control the number of times you have seen an ad, deliver ads tailored to your interests, and measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. You can prevent us from tailoring our ads to you on other websites by deleting your cookies (see below).
4. Sharing your Information
- We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As stated above, we do not disclosure your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We may disclose personal information to our related bodies corporate and third party suppliers and service providers located overseas for some of the purposes listed above. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipients of your personal information do not breach the privacy obligations relating to your personal information.
- We may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of England and Wales.
- We may share aggregate data with advertisers and other third parties. Mumbu uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer and transaction data exchanged with our site.
6. Accessing and updating your Information
You can update your information through your account profile settings. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it.
Additionally, you may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.